|Late October in Casco Viejo sees us preparing for the high season, which we believe will be the biggest high season in Tulipanes history! With so much good press over the last few months, we are poised to move more travelers through our doors than ever before. But our allegiance always lies with repeat guests, so if you’re thinking about a trip down to Panama in the next few months, be sure to let us know ASAP so we can free up some rooms.
Now, for this month’s juicy gossip…
1. Introducing Paula, Our New Manager: Tulipanes doesn’t expand often, but when we do it’s with the right people. We are SO excited to welcome Paula to our team that we did an interview to share her personality with our family of guests!
2. Evan & The Chino: Not to be confused with Beauty & The Beast, when things get slow in Casco Viejo, Evan decides to take on new challenges and this month had him adopting an internship at the local chino supermarket. For those of you who don’t remember it, this VERY SIMPLE little grocery store saw Evan perhaps biting off more than he could chew…
3. Panama’s Up-and-Coming District: Casco Viejo has been getting some awesome press lately and we’d recommend all guests read this article in Travel+Leisure which features some of our closest neighbors. Keep in mind that if you’ve already stayed with us, that you are waaaaay ahead of the ‘up and coming trend’!!!
4. Growth Spurt: Speaking of getting featured in magazines, check out this awesome article in the American Way magazine about Casco Viejo as well. These kinds of articles will have a great impact on the way visitors see Panama City considering they’re learning about it en route!
Well, that should be enough of us for one month! If you or anyone you know is looking to visit, please simply respond to this email so we can make our family discount available.
And if you want to join our newsletter (but haven’t stayed with us before), just ask on the form to the right!!!
Los 4 Tulipanes October Newsletter, 2012
Live Casco Commentary...
- Newest Casco Viejo updates from Panama's craziest hoteliers!! http://t.co/QRm1kkzc 2012-07-19
- @pawichiz Loving the new blog layout AND custom domain name! #ifpawichizcandoit #socanyou 2012-07-14
- Just Released: Our Top 5 Never-Before-Published Facts about #CascoViejo http://t.co/baZzdnSV 2012-07-13
- More updates...